14g Metal Gear Servo with Analog Feedback
This servo is specially designed and exclusively sold by ArcBotics. The extra white wire reads out the position of the servo as an analog voltage, which lets you do any number of cool things, from recording and playing back position, computer-less calibration of offsets, improved controller-driven feedback and more.
These servos also include a special pivotable bottom, great for those robotics projects for when you need to pivot arms and legs around the servo axis.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum gearing
- Analog voltage position feedback
- Size : 21x12x22 mm / 0.74×0.42×0.78 in
- Voltage : 3v ~ 6v
- Weight: 11g / 0.39oz
- Speed : 0.12 sec/60(4.8V)
- Torque : 2.5 kg-cm
- Working Temp : -30C~60C
- Aluminum bushing
- 25cm wire
- Coreless motor
- Compatible with servos in Hexy the Hexapod and Sparki
- Servo arms, servo arm screw (M2x5mm) & mounting screws included
- Servo plug: JR (fits JR and Futaba)
Existing Hexy customers:
We are offering a discount of $3/servo to all existing Hexy customers.
Please contact our support line at [email protected] with your name, order information of your Hexy (where you purchased it and date), and we will send you an unique discount code.